How sensitive are you to dictate fake love in a relationship??? Everything that has original also has fake including love. Some people’s love are fake, and funny enough it can lead to marriage but remember that life doesn’t end in marriage rather it enters gear two.
1 Corr 13: 4&5
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, (d) it keeps no record of wrongs. One thing about genuine love is that it endures hard times. If the presence of a fake lover is not discovered on time, it becomes a problem later in the relationship.
The pertinent question here is “How do you identify a fake lover? Is some love fake? I want to let you know that some loves are fake. Not everyone who claims to love you really loves you. Some express their love only on their lips. Love is all about action. I shall help you with some signs that will help you to identify a fake lover in a relationship.
What does false love mean?
False love simply means “Love without genuine feelings” It has to do with pretence. When someone claims to love you but doesn’t show it, it is fake love.
Signs of fake love in a relationship
1. Emotional Distance: One major signs of fake love in a relationship is emotional distance. Your partner does not connect with you emotionally. They lack feelings for you but pretend to love you. It is not genuine love. When you are not connected emotionally with your partner, it simply means that little or no love exists between the both of you. Your partner may be in the relationship because of personal gain but don’t really love you. It is a sign of a fake lover.
2 . Selfishness: A fake lover is always selfish. All they care is about their selfish interest. They don’t want to know about your well-being. Love is selfless and not selfish. If he or she claims to love you but is self-centred, it is not genuine. Anyone who claims to love you but is self-centred is a fake lover. True love is built on sacrifices and selflessness. You cannot love without sacrificing. It takes a heart that is ready to make sacrifices to love genuinely.
3. A fake Lover pays little or no attention to your welfare: Another way to identify false love is when your partner doesn’t pay much attention to you. In other words, if your partner is faking his/her love, they won’t show much concern for you. When you are sick or in distress, they claim to be busy. After recovering, they come back to apologize and give their reasons. They do that to make you believe that they love you, but they don’t. They love you only when things are right. But in hard times, their love vanishes.
4. Uncompromising: A fake lover is never willing to compromise. You either accept his/her opinion or you live it. They don’t care about how you feel. Their only concern is for their opinion to be taken. In every healthy relationship, one person must compromise in order to keep the relationship going. If you don’t, they may be a crisis in the relationship.
5. A fake partner controls.
They will trick you to accept each of their opinions. But a good partner does not control. He/she respects and values their partner. When their partner says ‘No’ they take it for no. When he/she says ‘Yes’ they take it for yes. They are not willing to make their partner go against their will, especially when it is risky. Fake love is the direct opposite of true love. It lacks the characteristics of love which are: kindness, patience, tolerance, etc. A fake lover can only be identified when you look very closely to his or her actions.
How does he/she treat you in difficult times?
Does he/she remain with you even when you are passing through the struggles of life? This question will also help you to identify fake love in a relationship.
True Love vs. Fake Love:
To find a true lover who can give you real love, you have to know what true love is. To attract and keep him/her, you have to give a genuine love in return. Knowing how to distinguish pure love from false love will give you wisdom on building a long-lasting relationship and avoiding the toxic ones. Such insight will also keep you away from futile suffering due to loving the wrong person. Moreover, it will prevent you from hurting people and being guilty of not giving the right love.
Here are some differences between true love and fake love that you must know:
1. True love makes sacrifices; fake love is only a concern of itself. True love is selfless. Though it doesn’t neglect itself, it is ready to make big sacrifices just to make someone truly happy. On the other hand, fake love is selfish, as it only cares for itself.
2. True Love rejoices in the truth; fake Love hides in the darkness of lies.
True love enjoys living an honest life. It cannot be comfortable with lies. It takes away your doubts and insecurities, as it always shows honesty and transparency. On the other hand, fake love takes pleasure in making lies. It is afraid to get near the light. It lives in the darkness and offers no enlightenment.
3. True love is kind; fake love is cruel.
True love has a big heart. It’s generous and compassionate. It will give you love and care more than what you deserve. On the other hand, fake love is heartless. It will give you pain and bad treatment you don’t even deserve.
4. True love is patient; fake love is short-tempered.
True love can endure and forgive your faults and shortcomings. It will reasonably give you many chances and wait until you change for the better. On the other hand, fake love is easily angered when you make mistakes. It will quickly judge and punish you without even hearing your explanations.